DISCLAIMER : 1.Click the time in the system (usually in the bottom right corner). 2.Change the date and time settings. 3.Change next to date and time. 4.Adjust the time and click.
INDHUJA D View Full Size On Blogger since June 2024 Profile views - 4 Report Abuse My blogs Indhuja About me Gender Female Industry Education Location Kumabkonam, Tamil Nadu, India Introduction "Hello, my name is Indhujadurai. I have completed my B.Sc. in Computer Science from Idhaya College for Women, and I am currently pursuing my M.Sc. in Computer Science at Government Arts College (Autonomous), Kumbakonam. I have developed strong skills in Python, web development, MySQL, and MS Office tools, including MS Word. My academic journey has allowed me to build a solid foundation in these areas, and I am passionate about applying my knowledge in real-world projects. In my free time, I enjoy watching dramas, cooking, and reading books. These hobbies help me stay creative and relaxed. I am eager to continue learning and growing in the field of computer science and look forward to new opportunities where I can contribute and expand my skills." Interests ITI field Favourite...